Study visit Akureyri – Challenging objectives for learners (ic) - 06 May - 10 May 2019
FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
5 day-study visit & 2 travel days:
- arrival in Reykjavic and transfer from Reykjavic to Akkureyri
- Information on the education system in Iceland (organised by the University of Akureyri and Oddeyrarskoli Vidivelli).
Tuesday - Thursday:
- Visit of all levels of schools, with the focus on challenging learning environments, challenging goals for students, self-directed learning, differentiation, inclusion, ...
- Visit of the teacher training college
- farewell dinner/meeting with principals from the schools we visited
- reflection, conclusions, discovering the culture of Iceland & transfer to Reykjavic
- departure from Reykjavic
At the end of each day participants will reflect in small groups on the visit and will contextualise what they learned.
Participants will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be information available.
- learn more about the education system in Iceland;
- visit schools with the focus on challenging learning environments, challenging goals for students, self-directed learning, differentiation, inclusion, ...
- visit schools of different levels;
- get the opportunity to jobshadow;
- Visit teacher training college;
- Reflect on their experiences, share with colleagues and contextualise to their institution.
As a result of active and interactive participation, participants will be able to integrate new knowledge, understanding and skills into their existing repertoire. At the end of the each day, the organisers facilitate reflection, sharing and contextualisation.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants.
Europass Mobility certificate – Certificate of attendance including description of objectives.
€ 1200,00 including 6 nights half board single room, tuition fee, welcome and farewell dinner.
extra night: € 105
SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING
Vzw VSKO Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
ORGANISER OF THE STUDY VISIT
IC 600 Akkureyri
• Any cancellation made in the 4th until the 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.