Study visit Tallinn - The Estonian educational system (ee) - 24 March - 29 March 2019
FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
6 days-study visit:
Arriving at Tallinn
- 18.00 we welcome sessions and getting to know each other at the hotel;
- Welcome sessions and getting to know each other;
- Presentation of the program;
- Facts about Estonia;
- welcome dinner.
- Information on the Estonian education system (organised by the University of Tartu and the University of Tallinn).
Tuesday - Thursday:
- Visit of all levels of schools, wiith the focus on PISA results, leadership, curriculum reforms, inclusion, nummeracy and literacy, vocational training...
- Visit of the teacher training college
- farewell dinner.
- Breakfast meeting with principals from the school we visited.
- reflection, conclusions.
At the end of each day participants can reflect in small groups on what they learned. They share it with colleagues and contextualise the content.
Participants will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be materials available.
- Learn the principles of the Estonian educational system;
- Search for the reasons this educational system get high scores on the PISA ranking;
- Visit schools of different levels;
- Visit an adult learning and consulting center;
- Visit teacher training college;
- Reflect on what they experience and share with colleagues and contextualise the content.
As a result of active and interactive participation, participants will be able to integrate new knowledge, understanding and skills into their existing repertoire. At the end of the each day, the organisers facilitate reflection and sharing.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants.
Europass Mobility certificate – Certificate of attendance including description of objectives.
€ 950,00 including 6 nights half board single room, tuition fee welcome and farewell dinner.
extra night: € 100
SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING
Vzw VSKO Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
ORGANISER OF THE STUDY VISIT
collaboration between the University of Tallinn and Tartu University
• Any cancellation made in the 4th until the 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.