FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
Residential course in Prague.
start: Sunday 24 February 2019 6:00 pm
End: Friday 1 March 2019 at 4.00 pm
= 28 contact hours
Delegates will be asked to write a short case study prior to the course. They will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be some pre-course reading materials available.
- Will develop an awareness of:
o the needs to innovate leadership in 21st century education
o the keys for effective professional team learning
o the skills and competences needed to realize collaborative leadership
- Will develop an understanding of:
o the principles of collaborative leadership
o how collaborative leadership works in practice
o Case study on: reflective practitioners programme
o Case study on: collaborative leadership for better 21st century education in practice
o the link between innovation, leadership and learning
- Will discover professional learning strategies to realise collaborative leadership for learning:
o Case study on: coaching
o Professional learning communities
o Practitioner inquiry
- Will be able to use supporting instruments, and gear them to their specific needs and contexts
- Will visit a school in the Czech Republic with the focus on leadership
- Will have the opportunity to confer with colleagues throughout Europe on matters of leadership
The organisers apply the principles underlying effective professional learing to this course. Participants will participate in an active and interactive way.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants.
Europass Mobility certificate – Certificate of attendance including description of objectives.
€ 950 including:
tuition fee (€ 350)
6 nights single room half board, meeting room and breaks (€ 600)
Extra night: € 100
AGREEMENTS WITH THE PARTNER
• Location, catering, day and hour of starting and ending, number of tutors;
• The programme of the IST day by day and the number of contact hours;
• The preparation of the participants to participate on the IST;
• The syllabus;
• The follow up of the IST via OER;
• The price of the IST, (tuition fee and accommodation.)
• The learning needs of the participant(s);
• The operational objectives of the IST;
• The way of learning during the IST;
• The methodology of the IST;
• Sharing documents and learning experiences.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING
Vzw VSKO Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
ORGANISER OF THE TRAINING
Základní škola Kunratice, Praha 4, Předškolní 420
in collaboration with:
Dene Magna, Mitcheldean – United Kingdom
University of Jyväskylä - Finland
• Any cancellation made in the 3rd and 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.