FULL DISCRIPTION OF THE IN SERVICE TRAINING
Residential course at the National Education Institute Ljubljana.
from Sunday evening 27 May 18.00 until Friday 1 June 16.00
= 28 contact hours
Delegates will be asked to write a short case study prior to the course. They will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be some pre-course reading materials available.
- Will learn to apply the learning strategies in order to realise collaborative leadership within their school. (a.o. practitioner inquiry, professional learning communities, coaching, easy access to relevant results of academic research...)
- Will learn about collaborativeness and the 10 keys to realise collaborativeness.
- Will develop an understanding of the link beween the learning strategies and collaborative leadership;
- Will reflect on strategies in order to introduce, implement and institutionalize collaborativeness.
- Will be able to use intelligently supporting instruments, and gear them to their specific needs and contexts.
- Will visit a school in Slovenia with the focus on learning strategies for collaborativeness.
- Will have the opportunity to confer with colleagues throughout Europe on matters of innovation.
The guiding methodological principle of the course will be ‘practice what you preach’: the tutor team will apply the principles underlying effective IST to this particular course. Among other things this means that the methodology of the course is based on the constructivist learning principle, which allows for active and interactive participation, as a result of which participants will be able to integrate new knowledge, understanding and skills into their existing repertoire.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants. This will enable them to keep in touch with tutors and with other participants after the course. It will also enable them to download relevant documents that will be pasted on the e-learning environment and be informed of future initiatives and developments in the area.
Europass Mobility certificate – Certificate of attendance including description of objectives.
€ 950 including:
tuition fee (€ 350)
double room half board, meeting room and breaks (€ 600)
(single room = + € 20/night)
AGREEMENTS WITH THE PARTNER
In order to offer your organization high quality IST courses for your staff, there will be in before an agreement with your organization on a.o.:
• Location, catering, day and hour of starting and ending, number of tutors;
• The programme of the IST day by day and the number of contact hours;
• The preparation of the participants to participate on the IST;
• The syllabus;
• The follow up of the IST via OER;
• The price of the IST, (tuition fee and accommodation.)
• The learning needs of the participant(s);
• The operational objectives of the IST;
• The way of learning during the IST;
• The methodology of the IST;
• Sharing documents and learning experiences.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING
ORGANISER OF THE TRAINING
National Education Institute Slovenia
Poljanska cesta 28
in collaboration with:
Stichting Fontys Nederland
• Any cancellation made in the 3rd and 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.