FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
Residential course in Malaga - Spain.
start: November 12 at 9:00 am
end : November 16 at 16:00 pm
= 28 contact hours
Delegates will be asked to write a short case study prior to the course. They will get access to the SharePoint.
- Will develop an understanding of the guiding principles of Linpilcare:
o Practitioner inquiry;
o Professional learning communities;
o Easy access to relevant results of academic research.
- Understand the relationship between their practice, the results of practitioner inquiry and relevant results of academic research;
- Are aware that practitioner inquiry is a professional learning strategy;
- Can apply relevant methods of collecting, analyzing, interpreting & sharing data during their practitioner inquiry;
- Can use the outcomes of practitioner inquiry to take appropriate actions to enhance their practice;
- Are aware of the use of data generated by academic research;
- Know the principles of effective professional learning communities;
- Are aware how they can organize effective professional learning communities;
- Can use tools developed by linpilcare to realize practitioner research, professional learning communities & easy access to relevant results of academic research;
- Will build up a (refined) frame of thinking on evidence informed teaching and learning, based on the guiding principles of Linpilcare;
We apply the ‘practice what you preach’ principle. The team will apply the evidence informed principles underlying effective professional learning.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants.
certificate of attendance
€ 950 including:
tuition fee € 350
hotel half board single room (six nights), breaks, lunch, meeting room € 600
AGREEMENTS WITH THE PARTICIPANT
the organiser will foresee the following things.
• Location, catering, day and hour of starting and ending, number of tutors;
• The programme of the professional learning day by day and the number of contact hours;
• The preparation of the participants to participate;
• The syllabus;
• The follow up of the IST via SharePoint;
• The price of the IST, (tuition fee and accommodation.)
• The learning needs of the participant(s);
• The operational objectives;
• The way of learning;
• The methodology;
• Sharing documents and learning experiences by using SharePoint.
INSTITUTIONS ORGANISING THE TRAINING
• any cancellation made in the 4th until the 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.