FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
5 days course
26 - 30 November 2018
visit at Dene Magna (Mitcheldean Gloucester UK) and Barnwood Arts College (Gloucester), a center for adult education for delegates from the adult education & collective reflection.
facultative: visit of Ysgol Y Deri (special needs school Wales)
Participants will get access to the SharePoint on which there will all materials available.
- learn to know the English educational system;
- Learn the principles on coaching, feedback, observation... of the schools we visit;
- discover how the schools Dene Magna and Barnwood Arts college, Ysgol Y Deri and the center for adult education works;
- reflect individual and collective on what they learn during the visit;
The guiding methodological principle will be ‘practice what you preach’. The tutor team will apply the evidence informed principles underlying effective professional learning.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of all participants.
Europass Mobility & Certificate of attendance
€ 1100 including:
tuition fee € 350
hotel 5 nights half board double room, breaks and meeting room € 750
(single room + € 40/day)
AGREEMENTS WITH THE PARTNER
• Location, catering, day and hour of starting and ending, number of tutors;
• The programme of the IST day by day and the number of contact hours;
• The preparation of the participants to participate on the IST;
• The syllabus;
• The price of the IST, (tuition fee and accommodation)
• The learning needs of the participant(s);
• The operational objectives of the IST;
• The way of learning during the IST;
• The methodology of the IST;
• Sharing documents and learning experiences.
INSTITUTION ORGANISING THE TRAINING
VZW VSKO Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
ORGANISER OF THE TRAINING
Dene Magna school, Mitcheldean - United Kingdom
in collaboration with
Ysgol Y Deri, Cardiff - Wales;
Barnwood arts college, Gloucester - United Kingdom;
center for adult education Gloucester
• Any cancellation made in the 4th until the 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.