FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
Residential course in Prague.
It starts on Monday February 19th , 2018 at 9:00 am and ends on Friday February 23h , 2018 at 16:30 pm. = 28 contact hours
Delegates will be asked to write a short case study prior to the course. They will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be some pre-course reading materials available.
- Will develop an awareness of:
o the needs to innovate leadership in 21st century education;
o the keys for effective professional team learning ;
o the skills and competences needed to realize collaborative leadership;
- Will develop an understanding of:
o the principles of collaborative leadership;
o how collaborative leadership works in practice:
o Case study on: reflective practitioners programme;
o Case study on: collaborative leadership for better 21st century education in practice,
o the link between innovation, leadership and learning;
- Will discover professional learning strategies to realise collaborative leadership for learning:
o Case study on: coaching
o Professional learning communities;
o Practitioner inquiry;
- Will be able to use supporting instruments, and gear them to their specific needs and contexts.
- Will visit a school in the Czech Republic with the focus on leadership.
- Will have the opportunity to confer with colleagues throughout Europe on matters of leadership.
The guiding methodological principle of the course will be ‘practice what you preach’: the tutor team will apply the principles underlying effective IST to this particular course. Among other things this means that the methodology of the course is based on the constructivist learning principle, which allows for active and interactive participation, as a result of which participants will be able to integrate new knowledge, understanding and skills into their existing repertoire.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants. This will enable them to keep in touch with tutors and with other participants after the course. It will also enable them to download relevant documents that will be pasted on the e-learning environment and be informed of future initiatives and developments in the area.
Europass Mobility certificate – Certificate of attendance including description of objectives.
€ 950 including:
tuition fee (€ 350)
double room half board, meeting room and breaks (€ 600)
(single room = + € 20/night)
AGREEMENTS WITH THE PARTNER
In order to offer your organization high quality IST courses for your staff, DNI organizes the IST and makes an agreement with your organization on a.o.:
• Location, catering, day and hour of starting and ending, number of tutors;
• The programme of the IST day by day and the number of contact hours;
• The preparation of the participants to participate on the IST;
• The syllabus;
• The follow up of the IST via OER;
• The price of the IST, (tuition fee and accommodation.)
• The learning needs of the participant(s);
• The operational objectives of the IST;
• The way of learning during the IST;
• The methodology of the IST;
• Sharing documents and learning experiences.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING
Vzw VSKO Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
ORGANISER OF THE TRAINING
Základní škola Kunratice, Praha 4, Předškolní 420
in collaboration with:
Dene Magna, Mitcheldean – United Kingdom
University of Jyväskylä - Finland
• Any cancellation made in the 3rd and 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.