FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
6 day-study visit:
- 18.00 we meet each other at the hotel;
- Welcome sessions and getting to know each other;
- Presentation of the full program;
- Facts about Tallinn and Estonia;
- welcome dinner.
- Full information of the Estonian education system (organised by the University of Tartu and the University of Tallinn).
Tuesday - Thursday:
- Visit of all levels of schools, wiith the focus on leadership, curriculum reforms, inclusion, nummeracy and literacy, vocational training...
- Visit of the teacher training college
- a farewell dinner.
- Breakfast meeting with several principals.
- reflection, conclusions.
After each day participants can reflect in small groups on what they learned.
Participants will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be materials available.
- Learn the principles of the Estonian educational system;
- Search for the reasons this educational system get high scores on the PISA ranking;
- Visit schools of different levels;
- Visit an adult learning and consulting center;
- Visit teacher training college;
- Reflect on what they experience and share with colleagues
The methodology of the course is based on the constructivist learning principle, which allows for active and interactive participation. As a result participants will be able to integrate new knowledge, understanding and skills into their existing repertoire. At the end of the day, we facilitate reflection groups that reflect on the visits and report to the group.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is at the disposal of participants. This will enable them to keep in touch with the organizor and with other participants after the course.
Europass Mobility certificate – Certificate of attendance including description of objectives.
€ 950,00 including half board double room, tuition fee welcome and farewell dinner. The extra price for a single room is € 150,00 for 5 days.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE TRAINING
Vzw VSKO Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen
ORGANISER OF THE TRAINING
Anita Kärner in collaboration with the University of Tallinn and Tartu University
• Any cancellation made in the 4th until the 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.