FULL DISCRIPTION OF INSERVICE TRAINING CONTENTS
Residential course in Lisbon.
start: October 16, 2017 9:00 am
end: October 20, 2017 4:00 pm
= 28 contact hours
Participants will be asked to write a short case study prior to the course. They will get access to the SharePoint on which there will be all the materials available.
- renew their frame of thinking on effective professional learning;
- Are aware of good practice in effective professional learning;
- Know the evidence based principles of effective professional learning;
- Are able to organize professional learning in their school;
- Are able to realize the plan for professional learning in their school;
- Are aware that they have to negotiate with providers to realize the professional learning plan of the school;
- Are aware of the intercultural differences within Europe;
- Pick up ideas from other countries which they can incorporate in their practice.
During the course the organisers ‘practice what they preach’: the organising international team team will apply the principles underlying effective IST to this course.
An e-learning environment (SharePoint) is available for the participants. This will enable them to keep in touch and to download relevant documents.
Europass Mobility certificate
Certificate of attendance
€ 800 including:
tuition fee: € 350
hotel half board double room 5 nights, breaks & meeting room € 450
(single room + € 20 / day)
AGREEMENTS WITH THE PARTNER
We take care about the following issues:
• location, catering, programme, international tutors;
• preparatory work for the participants;
• follow up;
• mapping the learning needs of the participant(s);
• defining operational objectives;
• defining the methodology for learning;
INSTITUTION ORGANISING THE TRAINING
Vzw Pedagogische Begeleidingsdienst Katholiek Onderwijs
In collaboration with:
Dene Magna, Mitcheldean – United Kingdom
• Any cancellation made in the 4th until the 2nd week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 50% of the invoice by the participant.
• Any cancellation made one week before the start of the course will result in the payment of 70% of the invoice by the participant.
• Cancellation at the beginning of the course (no show) will result in the payment of the total amount of the invoice by the participant.